Subject: Re: FLASH: FLASH 3: Global font replace
From: John Croteau
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 03:53:04 +0100

Hi Valerie,

> I've got a rather large movie that the client decided they wanted a
> different font used. Is there anyway to change this for a number of symbols
> all at once, or is it only one by one?
There are no global search and replace.

If the changes are extensive enough, I would use Fontographer (or TT
rename) and create a copy of the new font with the name of the font you
are replacing. Then uninstall the original font and temporaily install
the renamed font.
Either way you may have to do some adjustment of the type on the pages.

Note, the name you are changing is the font name not the file name, but
the new file name should be changed to identify it as special.