Subject: Re: FLASH: Cartier tweens
From: brzys
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 03:57:25 +0100

Hi Glenn,

I've done both bitmaps embedded in Flash and also converting frame by frame
to Flash. The bitmaps are treated just like an animated gif, they are not
tween between each frame, no tweens were applied to them. I can say the same
for animating a converted file from bitmap to Flash; they are done frame by
frame without tweening unless I use a symbol over and over again, then in
some instances it can be tween.

see "How to build a better Mousetrap using Flash4 in progress"

The egg beater is a bitmap (animated GIF) I modeled it from an egg beater I
held in my hand and then animated it in 3D. The faucet was converted from an
animated gif,(3D to Flash), it was modeled in 3D from a photo and then
animated, converted to an animated Gif, imported into Flash, and redrawn
frame by frame, no tweens. The old boot was illustrated from a real boot
which sat on top of my mini tower (it's a symbol and it's a motion tween),
the fish was borrowed from the Flash library, it was an existing Flash mc
symbol, in which I changed slightly. The fan was a symbol used over and over
and yes I tween it(motion)!

http://www.brzys.com/mouse

Mary Brzys