Subject: FLASH: egomedia.com site
From: Rick Watson
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 14:04:45 +0100

Can anyone give me some insight as to the steps taken to make the amzing
video effects at this site..!! How was the video digitized...what software
can be used...and how was it brought into Flash...?? This has been one of
the sites that I go to just to keep the "inspiration" going....Thanks for
any help...!!

Rick Watson
rickatrickwatson [dot] com