Subject: Re: FLASH: enter where?
From: corstiaan Smorenburg
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 14:24:46 +0100

Hi John, Bob...

It's funny to see some of my scripting copy/pasted for another question.
No problem.. but it doesn't answer my original post..
I have a couple of actions in one frame: Duplicate MC, set position _x & _y,
and tell target "play". only the last command (TT play) doesn't work...
what's wrong?

BTW; why is this script not working?