Subject: Re: FLASH: Control Group Site
From: Brian Drake
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 20:04:44 +0100

That method will cause a very dirty trace since the 1 bit pallete will
just make the footage black and white and give you tons of small black
dots to compensate for shaded areas. Before you convert your pallete,
you have to adjust the levels (in Photoshop for pict sequences, or After
Effects for movies) until the posterization (color clogging) is extreme
so that when you trace you'll get big blocks instead of millions of
small dots. You won't be able to remove all of the dots in
Photoshop/After Effects but you'll get most of them and the rest can be
deleted in flash.

-- "I don't want a job. All I want to do is train monkeys." - Justin
Drake

Brian Drake
Web Developer
Juxt Interactive