Subject: RE: FLASH: Request aid from MAC, IE 4.5 & Netscape 4.6 users.
From: Daniel Votino
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 20:16:03 +0100

re: http://www.sunsetoutdoor.com

Frederico,
Thank you so much for taking all that time!
I tinkered with some of the code, took out
some and cleaned it up a tad but have no
idea if I've resolved the problem. I gather
the sniffer in the bottom frame which calls
"enter.htm" to the top frame is where the
problem starts. It was calling "_top" instead
of "top". Fixed that. But "enter.htm" is
really another frames page with a new top
and bottom frame. the "bottomframe.htm" of that,
God only knows why now, calls, and you're
gonna laugh, the pop up window, "topframes.htm",
which is yes, another frames page with the
top frame actually calling the swf movie.
all this was done in order to acheive the
following:

an automatic forwarding of flash folks to
a fullscreen window that doesn't have the
useless scroll bar up the left and allows
a link "exit window" from within flash, to
call a hidden html with . . .

thus allowing an exit from the fullscreen.

maybe there was a better way to do it, but
I couldnt figure it out. anyway, love to
know if its still doing it . . . my sniffer
page has only this in it now . . .

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"
codebase="http://active.macromedia.com/flash2/cabs/swflash.cab#version=3
,0,0,0"
ID="sniff" WIDTH="100%" HEIGHT="100%">
<param name="movie" value="sniff.swf">
<param name="quality" value="autohigh">
<param name="bgcolor" value="#000000">
<embed SRC="sniff.swf" swLiveConnect="FALSE" WIDTH="100%" HEIGHT="100%"
QUALITY="autohigh" BGCOLOR="#000000"
TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash"
PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_P
rod_Version=ShockwaveFlash">
</object>

is it ok to kill all the middle stuff i took out
since i dont need to auto install anything here?
i just want it to forward if they have it, nothing else.
they can follow the link on the upper frame if
they dont get forwarded is my thought.
is there more i should rip out?

well anyway, thanx for all your help
much appreciated.

dns error was from last night when i was
resetting the server probably. =(

cheers .
~daniel

Best Regards, Daniel Votino
Project Manager, The Flash Brothers Design Group
510 E. Francis Ave. Suite# DESCRY, Spokane, WA 99207
509.755.9904 / 509.484.8466 / FAX: 509.484.8461
www.flashbrothers.com