Subject: FLASH: Re: Flash and Databases
From: Matt Coyne
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 09:37:15 +0100

Hi all

Thanks to everyones 2 pence/cents worth. Sorry I haven't replied earlier
[digest mode]. I will be looking into all the options that have been
proffered and time permitting will offer feedback from a DBnewbie as soon as
I can.

On first glance:

Flame thrower option sounds really good but limited to MAC servers and noe
demo to trial.

Macromedia's Generator sounds ideal but isn't the cost a bit prohibitive?
Does any Hosting company provide it?

Lasso sounds more technical but I'm gonna look at it. Would Ultradev make it
easier for me? What about hosting?

No mention of Swift Generator. Has anyone had any experience they can share?
Does it work in the same way as MACR Generator?

Oh yeah, is there a way of automating the generation of creating swf's from
2000 images!!!!! ;^)

matt

: t h r e e z e r o :