Subject: Re: (OT) RE: FLASH: Flash & Broadband
From: Mats Persson
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 14:02:29 +0100

Great points made there, Wayne. Let's hope the big bad boys *get it* one of
these days. I'd pay, and so would all my friends that I've discussed this
with. They are loosing revenue big time right now, 'cause I sure ain't
buying a CD of every song I like. (Nor am I using Napster)

As for broadband, I just thought that I should let you know that Sweden is
very advanced in this area and a LAW in the Swedish parliament has been
passed last year, stating that ALL HOUSEHOLDS (and businesses) should have
11 Mbits broadband access by 2005.

OK, it's not the same size market as the US, but I think it will be a VERY
good test bed for broadband content.

Research and investigate this area further, I think it will be worth your
time.

Regards,

Mats
matsatimediatec [dot] co [dot] uk