Subject: Question...Please help!
From: Ethan R. Lyell
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 03:57:33 +0100

I just bought Flash 3.0 yesterday. This is my first time to use Flash,
period...so I'm trying to understand everything. I've never used a
program of this nature either, so it is all new to me. Question...when
I create a movie in Flash...and I want the movie to encompass the whole
browser screen...what size do I make the movie? I notice that when I
new a site (i.e. www.eye4u.com) in 800x600 resolution and then view it
in 640x480 resolution, it scales its size to encompass the whole
screen--it does not truncate the sides of the movie or leave any gaps
around the border. How do they accomplish this? When I create a movie
and place it in my into my web page (Net Objects 3.0), it does not fit
in the 640x480 window and leaves gaps around the sides in 800x600
resolution... What am I doing wrong?? Is there something in Flash that
I'm not doing right? Or is there something in my HTML program I need to
do differently?

Thank you in advance for any help you can give!

Ethan
erlyellatmindspring [dot] com