Subject: Re: Guild? (was: ISP needs Flash site, chance for exposure)
From: Rick Kasparek
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 13:49:16 +0100

John - Maybe it was from you that I remembered a guild or group being
suggested before... I think this is a great idea! Sign me up!!!

a quick comment though and only my own humble opinion... a small fee
for joining can go along way toward sorting out those who are serious
about supporting the group, and those who would join on a whim. It also
serves as funding for any needed services (i.e. mailings, server space,
whatever) to support the cause. From experience I can tell you that
folks get more upset if you change from a no-fee to a fee based
membership, rather than changing from $25 a year to $35 a year <g>...
just something to consider and only my opinion.