Subject: Javascript and tables
From: Paul Hagwood
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 15:39:14 +0100

I just found out something very interesting and very depressing. I used
aftershock to create the html needed to display my Flash movie as well
as create the javascript to show an alternate image for all those
unenlightened individuals (hehe). However, if I put all that code within
a table and put it on the server, it doesn't work in Netscape 3!
AHHHHHHHH!!!! It works fine in everything else. If you take it out of
the table it works in Netscape 3. Has anyone else had this problem or
can anyone offer a different method for scripting an alternate image for
the non-plugin weenies? I am at my wit's end here (and that's really not
that far-- :) Thanks so much in advance.