Subject: Re: Javascript and tables
From: Jason Nugent
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 21:08:28 +0100

Hey Jonas,

The bug only deals with <SCRIPT> statements embedded in a table.
Your call to a function should work fine.

Jason

On Tue, 30 Jun 1998, Jonas (I flew Hale Bop) wrote:

> If I have this <A HREF> inside of a table, calling a JavaScript function
> which is syntaxed in the <HEAD>.... will that also trigger this Netscape 3.0
> bug?
>
> Jason Nugent wrote:
> > ....netscape 3 does not support JavaSCript inside
> >of tables...
>
> /Jonas S
> tullenjonasatboras [dot] mail [dot] telia [dot] com
>
> Do not walk the grass... STOMP IT!

Jason Nugent, BSc(Hons)
ap958atchebucto [dot] ns [dot] ca "This is who we are."
jasonatirt [dot] org
Certified Webmaster

Visit IRT.org - Internet Related Technologies - http://www.irt.org
Articles on all aspects of internet development, including -
CGI/Perl, CSS, JavaScript, dHTML, Java, XML, HTML