Subject: RE: FLASH: swf file in different folder from html
From: Harrison, Len
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 01:54:08 +0100

Hi Sienna,
Get rid of that leading "/". It references back to the root.
<param name="Movie" value="/G-shockwave/intro.swf">
should be
<param name="Movie" value="G-shockwave/intro.swf"> assuming your flash is
below your html. If they are in sibling directories then you want
<param name="Movie" value="../G-shockwave/intro.swf">

As for your other post, you *will* want to use Generator. Might try Swift
Generator. It's free and seems to work as far as I can tell (just messed
around with it a bit). You won't need Flash 4 but it sure is nice! Maybe you
should say you need it anyway -- except Generator only works with 3 for now.
Write 4, export as 3?

hth,

len harrison
instructional designer