Subject: Re: OT Fireworks Magic Wand OT
From: Shawn Anderson
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 20:30:10 GMT

At 12:30 PM 3/11/98 EST, you wrote:
>Has anyone any idea where the magic wand tool is in Fireworks??? I was able
>to enter the image edit mode, but I still don't see a magic wand tool.
>
>Sorry this isn't Flash related, but there isn't anything (that I know of)
>available yet for Fireworks.
>
>James

For Fireworks stuff:

1. Please join us in the Fireworks newsgroup:

http://www.macromedia.com/support/fireworks/ts/documents/fwnewsgroup.htm

2. Please report bugs via our bug report form at:

http://www.macromedia.com/software/fireworks/contact/bugreport

3. Send wishes for future features to:

wish-fireworksatmacromedia [dot] com

All of the above resources (and many more) are available at:

http://www.macromedia.com/software/fireworks
end

S h a w n D . A n d e r s o n
sandersonatreal [dot] com