Subject: Re: more button problems
From: Paul Hagwood
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 14:09:28 GMT

>Also when I import a .ai graphic for the different button states, it
adds
>three new layers everytime : Foreground, Guides, Background. What are
these
>for?

Yep...isn't that just stupid?! I hate it. It is the stupid layers that
were in Freehand/illustrator. You would think that Macromedia would
realize that we would need a way to import those graphics without
importing a bunch of exra layers. Or better yet, come up with a way to
import a freehand file. What's up with only being able to import Adobe
Illustrator Files? Do they really want me to be working in Illustrator
over Freehand?
Now that I am finished with my Bitch session, All you need to do is
delete those extra layers, they are just junk.