Subject: Help! MSIE 4.0 Win95 crashes playing .swf files
From: Warren Suderman
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 14:55:16 GMT

I have installed MSIE 4.01 on two pentium pc's. On one it works fine
and on the other it crashes part way through. I have tried uninstalling
MSIE and reinstalling with no change. The link below is where the file
is that is crashing MSIE although I don't think the file is the problem.

http://www.minds-eye.com/flash/intro.htm

Any ideas?

tia,
warren
--
Warren Suderman Web Tech/Systems
Reply - techmanatlightspeed [dot] net (mailto:techmanatlightspeed [dot] net)

The Mind's Eye Virtual Studio
Animation | Web Design | 3d Graphics & Renderings
http://www.minds-eye.com/
Ph# 209.229.7560 Fax# 209.229.0589

A famous person once said:
What ever doesn't kill your computer will only make it stronger.
But that's only my opinion -- I could be wrong.