Subject: TABLE/SWF/AFTERSHOCK AND Netscape
From: Christian Gayton
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 21:41:34 GMT

Hi there,
I saw some related messages to my actual problem some days ago, but
didn't saved them :-(
This is the situation :
i use a table and want to insert an animation in. 3 columns 3 rows, the
swf file in the center.
I used Aftershock to generate the code and all work fine in IE4, but not
in NS.
You can see what i mean by going to
http://netland.fr/pezenas/accueil.htm
There is an edge between column 2 and column 3a that i don't want and
there is no reason to have it.
I tried to change the width and height params to 100%, but all i get is
a ridiculous small anim in the big place where it has to been :-(
So, if some gurus here (there names are John, i believe) can help me ?
Plus, i'm working both in emergency and in tiredness (i've set up a new
web_store in the last 2 days -try it and enjoy, it's at
http://decadence-lingerie.com/newindex.html), so i need to go to bed but
i hope to have all answers needed tomorrow. Thanks to all Flashers here.
All of yours make a really good job.
Christian