Subject: Re: Text Jaggies Fixed...
From: Chad Richard
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 03:12:01 GMT

Out of curiosity... what was your original and final frame rate?

>about a week ago I was having problems with some jagged text... A couple
>of people offered good ideas, but come to find out, I had too few frames
>for one text layer, before another text layer started processing. This
>cause a drain on processing and the text was short-changed. I increased
>the # of frames per layer and now my text if very hard-edged!
>
>Thanks for the help everyone!

"Share the Experience"
Chad Richard 415.642.4787
Executive Producer chadatEMNetwork [dot] com
EMNetwork http://www.EMNetwork.com

"The artist is the person who invents the means to bridge biological
inheritance and the enviroments created by technological innovation."

- Marshall McLuhan