Subject: Re: Streaming Flash
From: David E. Robinson
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 19:54:15 GMT

Go to the RealFlash Dev Zone and take a look at the tutorial:

http://www.real.com/devzone/flash/tutorial.html

It will tell you everything you need to know.

At 02:45 PM 3/17/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Does anybody know how to make a Flash movie download into Real Player
>5.0? Do I "save as" in any special format? Run the SWF through the Real
>Video Encoder? Any help will be appreciated.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Eric
>--
> \\|//
> (o o)
>--oOOo-(_)-oOOo--------------------------------------------------
>Vicom Puerto Rico
>Internet Pager: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/3841633
>phone: (787) 728-5252
>fax: (787) 728-2830

David E. Robinson
hboschatearthlink [dot] net

http://members.aol.com/hbosch/
also check out http://www.cacno.org

"Art is an outlet toward regions which are not ruled by space and time. To
live is to believe, that's my belief."
-Marcel Duchamp