Subject: Re: jaggy text and subscribing to the digest questions
From: Steve Catalano
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 21:23:14 GMT

Chris Thacker wrote:

> hello everyone,
> this is my first post about my first attempt with Flash2. the URL for the
> problem i am having is:
>
> <http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Underground/8240/main.html>
>
> i created several buttons using Text only. it looks nice within Flash but
> looks jaggy within a browser. what am i doing wrong? the button is the
> word, "discography"... then three more buttons pop up.
>
> also, how do i change my subscription from non-digest to digest?
>
> thanks,
> chris

Chris:

Looks fine to me (NS 4.0 / Pent 166). Might be a processor issue on your end.

You might want to make a better hit area for the buttons by using a box and
fill in the last ("hit") button frame for eack button. Right now your hot spots
are only the lines of the text.

--
Steve Catalano :-)
Zorro Visual Computing