Subject: CD Ripper?
From: Dave Smith
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 05:37:13 GMT

Are any of you Multi-media monkeys keen on a good
CD ripper proggy that will work with an old reveal CD-rom?
Its PCI interface,

Ive tried Alfons, Windac32, CD copy, CDae, and AudioGrabber.

Alsons and cd copy wont even load even though they're supposed
to support Win 95. Windac wont find the drive.
Audio grabber was the closest, but only left me with a most undesirable
hum after trapping CD audio clip.

Ive also tired, scuse me , tried this on my other machine with
toshiba 18X cd rom(PCI). same problems.

The time I spent on this I could have afforded to hire the band and
recorded them straight from the Win95 sound recorder!!

Is there any other proggy besides these "hyped" up CD rippers that
will trap clips from CD-rom and save to wav format.

Also Im looking for a great hair transplanter.

-DG-