Subject: Layer problem (cont...)
From: Marc
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 12:01:39 GMT

THe .fla movie is at http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/9658/start.fla
if you want to see what I've done so far.

Thanx

>> I'm having trouble with a Flash movie I'm currently doing, since I'm
using layers, and I haven't used this that often. I've got a title
"GEM's" across the top left hand corner of the movie. Just below the "s"
is a blind, such as the one's used with projector's. A little stick
figure runs along from the left hand side of the page, and pulls the
blind down. Once this is fully down, the word "Page" tweens out at you.
For some reason, not all of this works, maybe coz I've stuffed the
layers, or coz some I did frame-by-frame.

Please help! :0)

Marc