Subject: Wishes anyone?
From: Dave Smith
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 12:45:58 GMT

Since working in Flash2, Im sure alot of us have had our own wishes for
Flash3.

Heres mine:

Editor:

1: mouseover animation and actions.

2: check marks beside the symbols and sounds in the library
window to know which ones are in use in the movie.

3: Transparency applications

Plug-in side:

4:Cache problem fixed. (NS3.0, 4.0 and I.E. 4.0 will not cache
files.)

Would some of you more experienced Flashers add to this. Im sure there
are alot more.

Some others I cant remember right now, but will add later.

"Roll em,.......aaaaand action!,............Dammit!,..Cut!"

-DG-

The opinions above are solefully the viewpoints of just one part of my
mind and are not in anyway represented by the rest of my mind or body.