Subject: Background load
From: Dave Smith
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 12:47:57 GMT

Its probably been discussed before but does anyone know why Flash might
freeze if the backgrounds loading while a flash movie streams?

I find that if the background hasnt completely lOAded before the
animation of

my .swf starts that the movie sticks. The status bar freezes and I have
to refresh.

This happened in I.E. 3.0, but I havent tested alot in NS.

Is theRE a tag that will tell the background image to load completely
before the swf starts STREAMING IN I.E.?

ThaNKS MUCHO.

-dg-