Subject: RE: IE3.01 for mac = NO FLASH?
From: Jose Savio Ponte
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 13:28:17 GMT

Hi, Brent!
Sorry I can't answer your question, because I don't use Mac, but there
are something wrong in your code anyway. You've used the same URL in the
OBJECT's codebase and the EMBED's pluginspage. You may change your
pluginspage value to:

pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_P
rod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"

Savio