Subject: Re: Wishes anyone?
From: John Leggate
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 18:42:15 GMT

> Cache problem fixed. (NS3.0, 4.0 and I.E. 4.0 will not cache
> files.)

Not sure what you mean here. NS3.0, 4.0 cache files here and I can play
them from the cache.

I understand there is a size limit for cached files which is around 64K
and over this size the browsers will not cache them.

Is this correct?

--
Jono
* Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now. *