Subject: Re: Nets 3 errors
From: John Dowdell
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 20:10:55 GMT

[ resubmitted to server... my apologies if it actually came through to you ]

At 12:22 PM 3/24/98, Deb Koch (by way of Sam Michel <owner@c wrote:
>I'm having a problem with two of my aftershocked Flash movies. Both happen
>to be in an HTML table cell.
>These movies play, but also display a line of jibberish code from the
>Aftershocked movie, IN NETSCAPE 3 only (as far as I can tell). On both the
>PC and the MAC.

Netscape 3 browsers don't always like all things in tables. Nested tables
can cause problems too. Watch out for JavaScript in table cells. Easier to
just put it on the page... more browsers deal with it identically then.

jd

Private email options: http://www.macromedia.com/support/priority.html
Search DIRECT-L: http://www.mcli.dist.maricopa.edu/director/digest/
Online savvy: http://search.yahoo.com/bin/search?p=netiquette