Subject: re: www.garycruz.com/thedonger/shockwavetest.html
From: Gary Cruz
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 20:22:37 GMT

Point your browser to this URL:

www.garycruz.com/thedonger/shockwavetest.html

That should get rid of the jaggies. I will add some sound later on this
evening (hopefully).

Thanks for the compliment. This is only the beginning of what I am
planning to do. If anyone has some serious offers to hire me, I also
have extensive skills webmastering and with web design.

Contact me at:
webmasteratgarycruz [dot] com

members.aol.com/thedonger/index2.html (vectorman)
www.dridek.com (flash)
www.questforkids.com (flash)

<<Hi Gary,
Just took a peek at you site and my first impression was WOW!
After the initial shock of nice design, the only fault I cold find where

that the vector images where a little jaggy, but apart from that very
nicely
put together :-)

Thanx

Stefan>>