Subject: Platform upgrade question
From: Jim Curry
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 14:37:49 GMT

Hi Folks,
I;m hoping someone one this list and especially a rep from MM can answer
this question:
I am going to buy a PC soon. I'll keep my trusty and reliable Mac, but
I am not certain of Apple's future and also thinks its important to be
proficient on both platforms. My question is this: When I upgrade to
Flash3, will I get a CD with BOTH Windows and Mac versions? I want to
use both machines and am curiouse as to whether this will be the case
again. the Flash2 upgrade had both platforms.
Thanks to any and all who can shed some light here!
--
Jim Curry :-)
Virtual Curry

jcurryatfuture [dot] dreamscape [dot] com (mailto:jcurryatfuture [dot] dreamscape [dot] com)

----Take The Virtual House Tour:
http://www.dreamscape.com/jcurry/house.html