Subject: Re: Aftershock!!
From: Mark Hayhurst
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 14:43:45 GMT

Is it ? What makes you think it works ?

I have to say in our experience it doesn't really handle some of even
the basic browser conditions adequately. Its concept is excellent and
it would appear to do everything it should but the reality, sadly,
appears otherwise. I would be happy to hear from people who have found
it to be robust and all-encompassing but I still think the
all-singing-all-dancing browser/flash detection is come way off :(

Mark