Subject: Re: Wishes anyone?<META>
From: Seven2000
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 15:06:13 GMT

In a message dated 98-03-25 16:52:26 EST, Brent Wood wrote:

<< Please have someone rewrite the manual! It is too full of "you can..." and
I want more "here's how..." I mean to say, the manual is no place to be
doing advertising pitches, I want to know clearly and quickly HOW to do
something.

RIGHT ON!!!!!! Do I hear an AMEN?!? Same goes with the DW manual. I mean I
know it's just a jumping off point, but still. Basically the manual only
covers the stuff I can figure out for myself.