Subject: Re: Aftershock & Mapping
From: Deb Koch
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 18:03:38 +0100

Thanks,

Now I'm getting it, but it of course makes a GIF. I need a JPG, shall I
just create the "identical" (size etc) JPEG in Photoshop and change the img
src in the Aftershock code?

Is it also true that I cannot test it, unless the URLs in question (links)
are live up on the server and I'm on line? Is that also true for buttons in
general? Very confusing.

BTW, if MM is out there listening, HOW would anyone know that Aftershock
did this? I can find it no where in documentation.

Deb