Subject: Re: new features list for flash 3
From: Sean Cohen
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 17:09:28 +0100

Seven2000 wrote:

> << 14. ability to change frame rates within movie. >>
>
> Perhaps I don't understand this correctly. When you say, "within" the movie,
> are you talking about the user defines/controls the speed?

Wish list subsidy....
Here is what I mean:

For the first thirty frames I would like the movie to go slow, about 4 fps.

Then, for the next 200 frames I want the action to speed up, about 15 fps.

Then I want the movie to appear to "stop" on one frame for 5 seconds.

Currently, this has to be done by extending out or reducing tweens. But what if
you could just tell the darn thing to speed up or slow down. It is something I
miss that is fundamental in director.

-sean