Subject: RE: MICHAEL G LEAVES AT&T
From: Christian Cook
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 14:48:27 +0100

Hey AT&T, do you know why the dinosaurs died out?

???

NO, neither did they.
>:)

Michael, Good luck at the new place. Look forward to hearing of your new
projects there. Shockwave and 4.0 Browsers. I bet you're happy now.

Regards and best Wishes

Christian.
no-urlatall [dot] com <no-urlatall [dot] com (mailto:no-urlatall [dot] com)>