Subject: FLASH: zoom in to freehand flash
From: Adrian Teasdale
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 10:40:27 GMT

Hi all

I am new to this list, so I apologise if this is something which is common
knowledge :) (BTW, is there a searchable archive of this list anywhere?)

I have used Freehand 8 to create a flash file which I am including on one of
my HTML pages. The file is an organisational chart and I want to allow
users to zoom in to view the detail. I have found that right-clicking on
the embedded file will allow me to do this (on the PC) and am sure that
there will be some way to do this on the mac (although I haven't tried this
yet), but what I was wondering is if there is any way of creating a 'zoom
in' and 'zoom out' button which would do this either a) with javascript or
b) with another flash movie?

Thanks in advance

Ade