Subject: FLASH: How can i make flash movie playing full screen?
From: Deepash Lal
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 17:21:03 GMT

Apologies if this topic had already appeared in this mails
 I am new comer  to flash technology  , so I would like to know how can I make the flash movie play fullscreen,
one of our client is insisting this for his  site ,  we tried our level best to persuade him but for nothing so please help me in this, is this done by  FS command or by Java script

Regards,
Deeps
Muscat
Sultanate of Oman