Subject: Re: FLASH: OPINION WANTED ON BETA INTERFACE
From: Dixon
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 18:05:55 GMT

Hi All,

Now I know this mailgroup is a great place for everyone to share resources, but can I ask a small favour.

Can some of you please check out this half finished interface for me at <http://www.cicron.com/flash>http://www.cicron.com/flash , and tell me in your opinion wether I should keep going.

The trouble with flash is that you can work on something for a couple of hours, then overnight think of something completely better than what you started on. Hate that!

Hello John,

I must admit I totally agree with Brad, The morph is well done but a bit over used, and the only other thing is the hit areas of your buttons which is a bit shakey (e.g. Sound off button ).

Nice design though, Keep it up James Ede
Designer Type Bloke

Sky Rock Network .....
Waterside Studios .....
Bristol .....
UK .....

Jimmeratskyrock [dot] co [dot] uk .....

http://www.skyrock.co.uk

------------------------------------------------------------------------ To UNSUBSCRIBE send: unsubscribe flasher in the body of an email to list-manageratshocker [dot] com. Problems to: owneratshocker [dot] com N.B. Email address must be the same as the one you used to subscribe. For info on digest mode send: info flasher to list-manageratshocker [dot] com