Subject: RE: FLASH: personal site
From: Larry Eisenstein
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 18:21:19 GMT

Hi Tim,

Your Alphas are leaving a ghost image. I think you should try using a parked empty starting frame and an/or empty end frame and then tell target the tweened text MC on the button rollover or press or whatever event. It will look cleaner.

I'm just repeating a bit of what I've read so take my critique under advisement.

Bye,
Larry

[Tim Hawkins] MY FIRST SITE WITH TELL TARGET, NOT ALL SINGING AND DANCING
DUE TO TIME BUT HOPEFULLY FUNCTIONAL AND ALSO USEFULL
http://www.hawkins.org.uk
in time i will develope a more animated site.
all crit welcome

application/ms-tnef