Subject: Re: FLASH: download speed
From: j t
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 02:30:06 GMT

On a friend's PC with a 56K modem, the full load time was about 30
seconds, which went by quickly because your graphics were already
playing a few seconds into the load....

Nice site, too, good job...

Only complaint is that the movie didn't resize to their browser
window...(they're set at 640 x 480)

Julie A. Smith, MCSE
julieatsuccesspublishing [dot] com