Subject: Re: FLASH: FSCommands
From: John Croteau
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 04:53:32 GMT

Hi Robert and all,

> I was hoping you could help. If you rather I post to the list, no problem.
Of course.

> I remember in the past you saying that FSCommands do not work in
> non-javascript enabled browsers or the Mac in some cases??? I don't remember
> exactly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FS Command capable Browsers (must be JavaScript enabled):
Netscape 3+ - Windows 95/98/NT & Power Mac
MSIE 3+ - Windows 95/98/NT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> Anyway, would it be safe to assume that if the user has NS3 or IE3(to a more
> limited extent) that FSCommands will work?
See above.

> I wish we had an archive of the list.
I will have most of my technical information available and on the Web
soon.
I am editting and organizing so things will be easy to find. Some of
this information is available from links at the Flash Tech Resource
http://www.FlashCentral.com/tech/ usually at MM, but sometimes you have
to dig. My (hopefully) more concise info will soon be online, I am
editting many of my notes that I post to this list and will have them
organized and available to everyone when they need them. This will be
much better than an archive.