Subject: RE: FLASH: random javascript
From: pete clark
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 04:53:40 GMT

Hi Vincent,

Here's the best way I can think of to do this. In your Flash project, make
your background a Movie Clip. In your background Movie Clip make each frame
a different background and give each frame a Stop action. Then somewhere in
your main movie us a FSCommand to call a JavaScript that picks a random
number (0-#of Frames in background MovieClip) and then uses the TGotoFrame
method.

I would definitely be sure to keep the background file sizes small since the
movie will still have to load any backgrounds it does not use.

Good luck!

pete clark
noram digital media : : a new media firm
www.noramdigitalmedia.com
peteatnoramdigitalmedia [dot] com