Subject: FLASH: Re: Attachments
From: Carlos Ayala
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 18:22:37 GMT

This is a virtual business card. Anyone posting to this list should disable
the setting for this on their mailer.
Unless requested .vcf files are considered poor etiquette when posting to
lists such as this one for the same reasons you experienced.

Feel free to delete it unless you want, whoever sent you the file/s
personal info.

HTH