Subject: RE: FLASH: Transparent Globe
From: Andy Edmonds - ATL Corporate Staff
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 20:39:14 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Hall [shallatkimball [dot] com (mailto:shallatkimball [dot] com)]
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 1999 10:38 AM
To: flasheratshocker [dot] com

Hello Flashers,

I need some help finding a revolving transparent globe that will show
only
the continents. If anyone might know where I would be able to find such
animation I would greatly appreciate it. It could be in the form of an
AVI
or flash animation. I have a globe now that rotates but it is not
transparent.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Sean Hall
Kimball Office Casegoods Mfg.