Subject: FLASH: Attachment Hell
From: suzy
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 01:24:39 GMT

I did my research before signing on this list, and one of the things I came
across was a netiquette guide. I recall quite clearly that attachments are
frowned upon.

Am I wrong in assuming that most of the flashers on this list would prefer
urls to receiving attachments?

Suzy

s u z y

"fuck art, let's dance!"