Subject: Re: FLASH: Midnight Mission Impossible..... Thankyou.... PleaseView a part of the outcome!
From: Jayma
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 03:58:24 GMT

Hi Sam:

Curious:

Is something supposed to happen after the ball is spinning in the middle?
It just stopped, and no more content. I tried clicking everywhere, and
nothing.

Also:

Just thought you might like to know, the sound is very, VERY distorted on
my MAC 7100/G3 NN 4 56K. The "hurricane" sound almost blew my speakers,
and I didn't have them set very loud at the time. It just sounded like
they were ripping, I couldn't turn them off fast enough. I don't think that
is the true "effect" you wanted.

:)