Subject: FLASH: movie clips - viewing in .fla
From: Charlene Reese
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 19:22:40 GMT

When I play my flash files I don't see the animations in my movie clips.
Only when they are exported as .swf
Is there a way to view them while in the original flash file?

-charlene

Charlene Reese - S r T e U e D s I e O
Digital Graphic Design for Print, Multimedia and the Web
catreesestudio [dot] net http://www.reesestudio.net
949.766.7822