Subject: FLASH: Aftershock Question
From: Larry Eisenstein
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 23:41:21 GMT

Hi All,

Do I need to process each movie I plan to use on my site with Aftershock before uploading to my server. Or can I just use aftershock with the first movie and then point to each subsequently loaded movie by just using the load movie command...Movie X SWF file. I guess I am asking if everything needs to be turned into an HTML file.

Thank You
Larry