Subject: FLASH: Re: Mouse NOT over question
From: Al Rosetti
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 17:41:25 GMT

Hey.... I've got a fairly easy question...... I think. When you're creating
a button you've got 4 basic controls for it's appearance and how it
reacts...
UP, OVER, DOWN and HIT. Unfortunately FLASH doesn't have a direct and easy
way to do a "mouse off." Is there a way to make a movie clip (that up until
this point is invisible) BEGIN playing when the mouse leaves the target area
of a button? If you'd like a visual example of what I'm working on head on
over to www.websitepartners.com/rapfoto
Instead of the frame going blank when my mouse leaves the button I'd like a
movie clip to play. If this adjusts your advice any I'm gonna have 16
different buttons in the final version, not just the 1 in the demo.

Thanks for any help and/or advice in advance,

Al Rosetti
http://www.websitepartners.com