Subject: Re: FLASH: crashing flash on mac
From: Erik [gearik] Mattheis
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 06:25:36 +0100

Not sure if this has been mentioned in this thread, but you aren't supposed
to have two versions of IE on the same machine ... and Flash uses some of
the same Microsoft OLE extensions as IE ...

I used to constantly crash while editing target actions ... I ditched all
versions except IE 4.5 right after a clean install, and have not been
experiencing this problem since, although I didn't use Flash much for the
first month or so, after which I ditched the standard version of Flash and
installed the version that comes with Generator. So it might have had
something to do with that.
Erik [gearik] Mattheis
head honcho
gourmandizer