Subject: Re: FLASH: Text Zoom question
From: Lee Corey
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 09:14:11 +0100

Val,

p.s. I like the type font you picked.
Good luck,

lee
----- Original Message -----
From: Valerie Shoaps <webstressatblackiss [dot] com>
To: <flasheratshocker [dot] com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 1999 2:44 AM
Subject: FLASH: Text Zoom question

>Hi,
>
>I did a text zoom thing (yeah, I know...overdone) ala the Canfield
tutorials. What's bugging me is that most of the letters are zooming in over
on the left instead of the location of their unscaled destinations on the
stage. In the last tweened frame, they are usually aligned over the letter
on the far left.

>I have 2 layers; the lower has the stationary letter fixed on the stage and
the upper layer has the tweened zoom. I tweened in frames 1 to 9, then have
frame 10 containing the letter on the lower layer. I scaled 500% 2 times
before I applied the tween. Any ideas how to make the zoom zone in
correctly?